Based in Australia, Flexilift Group was established in 1995. Flexilift Group is one of Australia’s leading distributors of material handling equipment. Flexilift is an ISO9001 quality management system company. Each series is obtained with CE and EPA certificates. Flexilift forklift trucks involve the best in virtual bench and field-testing to ensure the final product meets the high quality standard demanded. Flexilift forklifts bring you great comfort and unmatched productivity. Each of these advancements demonstrates Flexilift’s commitment to be a dependable partner and provide the toughest trucks for even the most challenging applications.
Tailift established in 1973 in Taiwan. With 35 years experience in the research and development of Material Handling Equipments,Tailift now have 3 manufacture plants worldwide includes, Taiwan, China (Qingdao), and US (Ontario).
- Sales champion in Taiwan forklift market for last 10 years.
- Top 20th of industrial truck World’s Ranking
- The No.1 foreign investor in China, Performance overtops other European, US and Japanese investment in China forklift Industry.
- Ranking as No.3 distribution and Sales in China.
- Leading and the largest forklift manufacturer in Taiwan.
- Full production capacity is 28000 units/Year
Tailift Forklift trucks are sold to more than 50 countries around the world, and enjoy the considerable success in several markets. Tailift manufactures serial types of materials handling machines include ICE counterbalance trucks, electric counterbalance trucks, pallet trucks, stacker, reach truck, tow tractors and VNA trucks.
Full range forklifts capabilities from one to sixteen tons are all available as customers’ needs. All series of Tailift forklift trucks are obtained with the CE and ISO09001 certification and have awarded with “National Enterprise Innovation Research Award” and “National Leading Product Award” by the Ministry of Economy, Taiwan.